Saturday, October 22, 2005

Grace Today

This week has been a great challenge and very hard. Everyone has weeks like this but what do I do with them? When homeword is piled up, and there are lots of events going on, and there are people that you need and want to see---do I trust in my own strength and orginazation and logic to get me through? No, I should look to God for strength. The same God who created heaven and earth by a word offers His help to those who seek Him. The Psalmist says, "I will lift up my eyes to the hills- From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth." (Ps. 121:1,2) Therefore, trust God for strength and help today and everyday. Sorry this post is so short as I have been the sultan of slacking with updating the blog. There will be more pictures and posts coming shortly but for now I must begin working on New Testament outlines for Dr. Halstead's class. Thanks and have a goo' one!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill Blakey said...

Tyler,

How powerful God is to strengthen us when we cannot do it on our own. Press on. Tell my brother to buy you a slurpee. Thanks for the update and hopefully see you soon.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Ben Blakey said...

TF,

It's great to see you post again. It's good to see that you are finding comfort in God when the water is rising.

I'm sure I'll see you around...

9:12 PM  
Blogger Bill Blakey said...

Ty,

Don't believe everything that you hear from people who actually post their comment twice on someone else's blog. I am sure that the WAC doesn't stand for Wacky. That's silly.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home