Monday, January 10, 2005

purpose of FlowTechnologies

Hey, welcome to the website.
My name is Tyler Flower and the name of this website is FlowTechnologies. I realized after I created the website that the name Flow technologies sort of sounds like it should be a toilet company, so my apologies. The only reason I picked this name is because my friend Evan and I tried to create a skimboard company and that was the name we came up with. One thing I hope is that this website will glorify God in its existence. I didnt want it to be focusing on me but on God and just give an easy way to get in contact with me and get updates and pictures since sometimes I can be very hard to get a hold of by phone. have a good day! T-Flow

1 Comments:

Blogger Ty said...

hey whats up?

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home